World’s First Generative AI for Governance, Risk and Compliance Counters Challenges of Complexity, Pace of Change and Risk Management
Melbourne, Australia - October 4, 2023. 6clicks, pioneers of the leading AI-powered multi-tenant GRC platform for businesses and advisors, has today announced Hailey GPT, their powerful new AI engine to address the increasingly untenable requirements of managing GRC duties. Now a risk and compliance specific version of generative AI enables extensive GRC automation and helps practitioners to work far more efficiently and with greater accuracy and consistency.
Managing risk and compliance is becoming exponentially more difficult, because of:
- The rapidly increasing number of new or changed standards, laws, and regulations
- Businesses becoming increasingly more global, governed by multiple industries or disciplines (credit card, banking, health, etc.) and having customers and employees from multiple geographies
- Increasing supply chain risks
- Increased number and sophistication of security threats
- Higher levels of inconsistency and greater number of gaps in business policies and procedures
"The job of properly managing risk and running GRC practices is squarely at odds with the volume, complexity, and pace of change," said Anthony Stevens, CEO & Co-Founder, 6clicks. "Businesses will face a breaking point if constrained to current approaches for GRC. We have made core architectural advancements with Hailey GPT to automate and assist professionals in a game-changing manner."
Hailey GPT empowers customers with natural language prompts referencing company GRC data leading to powerful, time-saving automations. The powerful AI engine underpins the entire 6clicks platform, beginning with Hailey for Audit & Assessments, where due diligence questions are matched based on previous responses, policies, control sets, and related compliance obligations. In seconds, this capability will help vendor managers, audit, and cybersecurity professionals, to:
- Automatically populate and validate responses to audits or assessments saving 30x in time over manual lookup and cut and paste activity; and
- Enhance the quality of responses, ultimately ensuring better compliance and risk management outcomes.
The near-term future for Hailey GPT will deliver AI-created content and intelligent insights across every risk, compliance, audit and assessment interaction within 6clicks.
The 6clicks platform has leveraged AI since its inception in 2019 for specific tasks, but now the new engine includes far more capabilities to enable businesses to truly keep up with the pace of change and rise in complexity of managing risk and compliance. Hailey GPT is currently accepting applications for its beta program. Interested parties can register here to be a part of this groundbreaking opportunity.
Recognizing the immense challenges facing risk and compliance teams, 6clicks was founded to apply the power of AI within a productive management framework to exponentially advance teams. Aside from being fast to implement and easy to use, 6clicks is making waves in the market through:
- Hub & Spoke architecture – designed from the ground up to support multi-tenanted distributed deployment - perfect for large enterprises, advisors and MSPs.
- Hailey, the 6clicks AI engine that does in seconds what would take weeks, including compliance mapping and policy gap analysis, and now control set and control description automation – a boon for compliance professionals.
- Fully integrated content – no 'uploads', external data feeds or a lack of traceability – all you need is baked into the platform.
As the name suggests (read: "The founder's story: How 6clicks was born and what’s behind the name”), 6clicks makes it easy to manage risk and compliance—faster and with greater accuracy, consistency and scalability. Designed for advisors and businesses and powered by AI and integrated content, 6clicks is taking on giants like ServiceNow, Diligent, OneTrust, RSA Archer and Galvanize by reinventing how automated GRC operates.